Betta Living, which has a fitted kitchen showroom at Lakeside and kitchen designers who come to your home, is running a Kids In The Kitchen campaign during the summer – to help parents and carers keep children entertained during the holidays and on inevitable Great British rainy days with FREE activity sheets to download from its website showing items you will need and step by steps guides on how to keep children of all ages busy in the kitchen.
Activities range from Weetabix Jenga to simple science experiments with everyday kitchen items. The activities are designed to be heaps of fun and a cheap way to keep children entertained for hours – plus they all have educational value as explained by kids coach Naomi Richards.
Betta Living has also given us a Kids In The Kitchen pack to give away – containing the activity sheets and everything you need to do the fun filled and inspiring activities in your kitchen at home.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 10th August 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below