I love unusual clothes for the kids!
Much as I like the items available in high street shops there has been many a time when we have been out and about and we have seen several children wearing exactly the same t-shirt so I am always on the look out for something different.
I was approached by Your Little Chipmunks to review one of their t-shirts and I was immediately in a dilemma. I knew Sebby would love the plane t-shirt and Isaac the skull but who should I get one for?
My mind was made up by the fact that they didn’t have Sebby’s size, so Isaac won and I made an order for the Skull Short Sleeve t-shirt which arrived within two days of my order.
Manufactured by Red Urchin the t-shirt as a bold skull print on charcoal grey, 100% supersoft organic cotton with crystal eyes which really makes it stand out.
I am really impressed with the quality of the t-shirt, there are no itchy labels and it has washed beautifully.
The team at www.yourlittlechipmunks.co.uk have offered one of my readers to win a short sleeve tee of their choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st May 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a Comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
www.theprizefinder.com – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/childrens-organic-t-shirt-your-little-chipmunk#sthash.MIJsEvaV.dpuf