As a Britmums #ShortCutEggspert blogger when charity egg brand Eggs for Soldiers contacted me I had to get involved.
15p of every pack, which can be found in all good supermarkets, is donated to Help For Heroes and every year the brand does something attention grabbing to mark March Fourth – it’s annual fundraising day for the charity – to encourage people to purchase Eggs for Soldiers to raise money for the charity.
This year, they’ve created the world’s first toast army – inspired by the Chinese Terracotta Army, it is a creation of 1,000 toast figures made using a bespoke cutter that depicts the modern day soldier.
They even made a short “making of video” you can watch.
I think it is a fabulous way of encouraging people to buy Eggs for Soldiers and raise money for such a worthy cause. The fabulous team behind Eggs for Soldiers are giving my readers the chance to win one of ten bespoke cutters to make family breakfast time that much more fun?!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 13th April 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
** Comments may not show immediately as are moderated to prevent spam