I have been a fan and a customer of The Beach Factory since 2012.
All my children have UV Sun Protection suits / tops from there, which they lived in throughout the summer months. The tops / suits have protected them on our many visits to the beach in the summer months and when the older boys went kayaking / coasteering along the Dorset coast.
The Beach Factory don’t just sell UV Protection wear. They are your one-stop shop for travel and beach accessories. I got lots of admiring comments on my picnic blanket last summer and wish I had taken it out on our visit to Linwood Bottom last weekend as it was perfect picnic weather.
It is still a little early to be thinking about UV Protection wear just yet, but it is almost Easter and Picnic season is just around the corner. However if you are off on your Easter Holidays and need some beach goodies, get 10% off your order by entering chelseamamma at checkout – ends 30.4.14
The lovely team at The Beach Factory have offered my readers the chance to win one of two Tweedmill Bright Spotted Fleece Picnic Rugs.
This spotted fleece picnic rug has a pink waterproof backing and pink web straps for carrying. It is generously sized at 145cm x 145cm – perfect to accommodate a feast for all the family and is all importantly machine washable.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 6th April 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
** Comments may not show immediately as are moderated to prevent spam