We love to travel – FACT!
We also love travelling with the kids, it is so lovely to see them take an interest in their surroundings or new cultures and I think it gives them a real thirst for learning, whether it be the history of a place, or how the people live differently to us.
Travelling with kids can be tricky, especially if we have a long journey ahead of us and our arsenal of things to occupy the kids are a mixture of toys, games, music and technology.
The trouble with taking tech on holiday is the amount of charging cables you require.
Inatek have come up with a handy solution – the Inateck USB Wall Charger.
Equipped with one USB C port and two USB A ports, the Inateck USB Wall Charger can charge three devices simultaneously, including smartphones and tablets with different ports. You will only need this one charger to charge your different devices, taking out the need to take numerous adapter plugs.
The wall charger comes with an adapter to fit EU, UK and US plug sockets to suit your charging needs in different countries.
Thanks to Inateck, I have a USB Wall Charger to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th June 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on this post
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter