You can win this gorgeous textured hummingbird necklace on a fine curb chain, handmade in the UK by master goldsmith, Jana Reinhardt.
The hummingbird symbolises joy, playfulness and lightness of being – it’s sure to bring a smile to your face whenever you put it on. Made from from 925 Sterling Silver, it’s a timelessly stylish piece, you’ll wear and wear.
The lovely necklace comes complete with one of Jana Reinhardt’s pretty signature jewellery boxes, perfect for keeping your special necklace safe. The bird is 2 x 2cm big and has a flat back. The fine curb chain fastens with a 0.5cm spring ring and can be worn at either 16 or 18inches.
Founded in 2006, by a husband and wife team of master goldsmiths, Jana Reinhardt jewellery is all about personality and quality craftsmanship. Every item is designed and handmade here in the UK, by a small team of professional goldsmiths. Our suppliers and outworkers are also all based exclusively in England.
Passionate about hand-crafting, Jana Reinhardt only use traditional techniques and never machine manufacture to create their fine jewellery collections and bespoke pieces. They work from their south coast studio designing and making jewellery for people who appreciate the lighter side of life, exceptional workmanship and attention to detail. Each piece is as unique as the customer.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 12th August 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter