Day 14 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza sees me joining up with The Beach Factory for the chance to win a stunning Beach Bag.
Regular readers of my blog will know that my name reflects my love of a certain football team, rather than my location in the UK and we actually live in Dorset, where we enjoy the delights of the beach on a regular basis.
Being fair-skinned the importance of sun care is vital and the Beach Factory stock everything from UV clothing for both children and adults, sun hats, UV Tents – in fact pretty much everything you need for a trip to the beach.
I fell in love with the Piero Erbacci Surf Boards Large Beach Bag as soon as The Beach Factory posted a picture on Facebook.
The bag which features brightly coloured surf boards is generously sized to hold towels , beach toys and that all important sun cream. It also features water resistant lining, a zip top and inner zip pocket. (Dimensions: 54cm x 22cm x37cm)
The Beach Factory has offered one of my readers the chance to win this gorgeous beach bag, just follow the steps below!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 29th June 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below