Few know that the word Sudocrem actually evolved from an Irish pronunciation of ‘soothing cream’ – it’s true!
Britain’s number one nappy cream was invented in Dublin all the way back in 1931 by a pharmacist named Professor Thomas Smith and, after 88 years, the product is still going strong. So much so in fact, that this May, Sudocrem unveils a new advertising campaign which is all about soothing.
With pandas practicing tai chi, the most soothing form of martial art, in a tranquil zen garden, you’d be forgiven for drifting into a soothing slumber. Cut to a nappy change and we’re reminded that Sudocrem has been soothing babies’ skin for generations. Another version of the innovative advertisement shows an attentive dad applying Sudocrem to his son’s grazed knee. Proof that Sudocrem soothes more than babies’ bottoms!
To celebrate Sudocrem’s new advertising campaign, we’d like to offer parents a helping hand – or paw – with their soothing moment. Our special Sudocrem Soothing pack contains a bed time story all about Mr Panda and his soothing night time rituals, a cuddly panda bear toy, a fluffy bath towel, and an eye-mask for grown-ups. Plus, a handy pot of My Little Sudocrem – ahhhhhh, it doesn’t get more soothing than that!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize worth £100, follow the instructions below.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 23rd June 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter