Welcome to day 4 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza
We went to Camp Bestival last year, but only as day guests. This year we are going to experience all four days of fun, but being camping novices we are on the look out for things we need to take.
Last year the one thing that we took that was a godsend was our picnic blanket as we could sit and relax whilst watching our favourite acts on stage. Luckily we had great weather, but what would happen if it rained?
Let me introduce you to the Gigsak – the picnic blanket that can keep you dry in the rain and keeps you warm when the temperature drops.
- Use it as a traditional picnic blanket
- Turn it inside out and shelter from the rain
- Pop your legs inside to keep you warm if it gets cold
The waterproof layer is made from the same material as your umbrella, so it dries quickly too!
The lovely team behind this fabulous new product have given me one Gigsak to give away in the pink daisy print.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, facbook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 22nd June 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below