Shopping for them fills me with dread in the school holidays, especially as the kids are getting older and are more vocal with their likes and dislikes.
They are however, one thing I will invest in as the kids spend most of the week wearing them, but my stipulations are that they must be hard wearing, look good and most importantly, comfort is a must for.
Treads shoes, for kids aged 6-16, have been designed to solve the problem faced by many parents of constantly having to replace their children’s school shoes due to them breaking, sometimes after just a few weeks.
They’re inspired by the hard-wearing safety footwear found in the construction industry are built to last with reinforced heels and seams, shock absorbing insoles and a removable foot beds to cater for growing feet.
We were sent a pair of Montana Brogues for Eliza to review back in February, and not only do they still fit, they look almost as good as new, 6 months later. All I need to do is give them a polish and replace the laces for the new term.
It’s Treads first anniversary and they have offered the chance for one of my readers like to win a pair of Treads school shoes in time for the new school year!!
The giveaway is open only to 18+ UK readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 1st August 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter