It’s coming up to the most expensive time of year and research has shown that many families will have to replace school shoes over the Christmas period, for a number of reasons.
My children tend to grow at a slow and consistent level, whereby some of my friends children seem to jump up a couple of shoe sizes in just a matter of weeks. What fits them one week doesn’t the next and it can be a very frustrating and expensive time.
Eliza got her first pair of Treads School shoes back in March 2019 and I am amazed to reveal that not only are they still in one piece, but they still fit her!
The great thing about Treads School Shoes is that not only are they almost indestructible, but they come with dual fit technology. You can gain an extra half a shoe size or increase the width of the shoe by removing the base under sock layer. The only thing I have had to do with Eliza’s shoes is replace the shoelaces.
For added peace of mind, the Treads range of shoes comes with a 12 month indestructible guarantee, free delivery and returns and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
If you’d like to offer a pair of free school shoes at a time of year when family budgets can be particularly stretched, I have a pair of shoes to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 15th December 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter