I am so excited to be a Camp Bestival Blogger for the third year. This years line up is better than ever and I am looking forward to rocking out to the Kaiser Chiefs whereas the kids are more excited about getting messy with Dick ‘n’ Dom, grooving to Mr Tumble and going wild with Steve Backshall.
The great thing about festivals is that you are positively encouraged to get dressed up and now you can get the funky festival look with myStyle Festival Jewellery. Follow the 16-page step by step activity guide and learn how to make 9 festival theme pieces of jewellery using the colourful feather, beads and cords included. Once you’ve learnt the basic techniques you’ll be able to create a variety of exciting accessories including bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
This set is just one of the collectible myStyle craft kits available from Interplay, is recommended for ages 8 years and over and I have a set to giveaway to one of my readers!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 26th July 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-lego-builder-case-ipad-mini#sthash.3F2WaoX3.dpuf