It is often joked that if we are out with friends and one of the kids has an injury, it will always be me with the full first aid kit in my bag.
As well as plasters, bite treatment and bandages, the other thing in my first aid kit is a My Little Sudocrem Pot.
My Little Sudocrem is a versatile skin care cream that is gentle and caring and can be used by anyone from parents to teenagers, runners to cyclists, mountaineers to urban explorers and everyone inbetween!
The handy size pot makes it ideal for a variety of uses at home and it’s easy to carry around wherever you go.
Its clinically proven formulation cares for delicate skin, forming a barrier which protects against irritants, allowing the skin to maintain its natural; healthy and supple condition.
Now, in time for Christmas, you can personalise your own My Little Sudocrem Pot with the name of you or your little one and either a gingerbread man, Christmas present or flower design.
They make the perfect stocking filler for your little one or a great present for new babies.
Thanks to the team at Sudocrem, I have a festive personalised My Little Sudocrem Pot to giveaway to three lucky readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 6th December
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter