We are big fans of Tigershark T-Shirts and Isaac always gets the most fantastic comments when he is wearing one of their t-shirts as the designs are unique, striking and well made.
Tigershark sells original good quality, funky and educational children’s t-shirts and was founded by Anna who was fed up with all of the superhero and tv-character designs within the boys fashion market and decided to create her son his own range of t-shirts.
Anna worked on bold designs and drew on subjects linked to what he was learning at school. After some research and conversations with other mothers she realised that there was a gap in the market for cool educational t-shirts for boys and girls and so the journey began!
I have been following her on facebook and some of her new designs are fabulous. I particularly like the Head, Howling Wolf and the ladybird for her new girls range!
I have a fabulous discount code to get 20% off any purchase at Tigershark. Simply enter CHELMUM20 at the checkout, but hurry it is only valid until Sept 5th.
The lovely Anna has offered three of my readers the chance to own their very own Minotaur t-shirt in the colour / size of their choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st August 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Short Survey
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below