Do you love water flumes?
I am a big fan of Splashdown Poole. During term time Eliza has her swimming lessons in the Buccaneers Bay and her favourite lesson is the end of term when they get to have fun in Little Buccaneers Splash Zone with a starter flume and a water play area.
Isaac is too big for swimming lessons now, but enjoys going on the flumes during the school holidays with his older brothers.
Splashdown Poole features both indoor and outdoor slides. For the thrill-seekers, brave the Screamer with its sheer vertical drop. Plunge into darkness on the Black Thunder. And hold on to your pants as you shoot down the Spacebowl like a human pinball. Or if that sounds a bit like hard work, just go with the flow on the Mississippi Drifter.
On a hot summer’s day, Buccaneer Beach is the perfect spot for a splash with the little ones. There’s even somewhere to play for little landlubbers.
Splashdown have two sites and I have always wanted to visit Splashdown Waterpark Quaywest, which is based right next to Goodrington Beach in Paignton, Devon. There is something for everyone to enjoy – from big kids to little ones – with some of the UK’s most exciting flume rides and some of the English Riviera’s most spectacular views.
For thrill seekers they’ve the heart stopping plummet the Devil’s Drop and terrifically tumbling tyre rides that will have you hanging onto the edge of your tyre ……….literally, and the Wild Kamikaze – well the name says it all! If that sounds a bit too much like hard work then a quick dip in the swimming pool and a laze on a sun-bed might be more to your liking then you can do that too, with views over South Devon’s beautiful Tor Bay.
Younger kids can get in the swim too with Submarine Splash and Tiddler’s Fun Pool – a perfect place for little ones to enjoy a good old splash about.
For Day 21 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza the fabulous team at Splashdown have offered one of my readers the chance to win a family ticket (max. four people) to the Splashdown Park* of their choice – either Poole or Devon. *Travel and accommodation NOT included.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 29th June 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below