For the last two years we have been very lucky to have met Father Christmas at the Christmas Wonderland at Paultons Park, home to Peppa Pig World.
Inside the Christmas Wonderland children step into a festive dreamworld and see adorable animated characters who greet you at your every turn with catchy music as you make your way through the enchanted winter snow scene.
Don’t miss Rudolph and Donner the singing reindeer from the north pole, plus see the elves working hard to finish all the gifts and presents in time for Christmas Eve in the Santa Claus Toy Factory!
At the end of the journey children meet Father Christmas and receive an exciting present.
Afterwards why not head off to Peppa Pig World which has been transformed with twinkling illuminations, seasonal music and giant Christmas trees. Santa in his sleigh with the reindeer from the series can also be seen and meet Peppa Pig and George in their winter scarves, hats and coats.
New for 2015 in the 4D Cinema is Mumble the Penguin in the amazing 4D adventure – Happy Feet 4D experience!
The fabulous team at Paultons Park have given me a family ticket* to giveaway to the opening weekend of Santa’s Christmas Wonderland at Paultons Park, on Saturday 14th November. * Admits entry for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 1st November 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/one-three-james-bond-gift-sets#sthash.xAhjlzoB.dpuf