Olverum Bath Oil is a highly concentrated, therapeutic bath oil which contains 10 pure essential oils, carefully blended to work synergistically, and a very effective way to naturally relieve stress and help you achieve a great nights’ sleep. Olverum is also a great way to ease aching or sore muscles (such a treat after a workout!) and is the perfect soothing antidote to a cold or flu. It has a gorgeously aromatic, unisex scent.
This time-honoured formulation has remained largely unchanged for 83 years, and until now has only been known by a cult following in the UK. Now beautifully re-packaged, yet still retaining the same formulation loved for eight decades by its’ passionate devotees, Olverum recently launched under new British ownership. It is the ultimate seasonal beauty treat – perfect for the bath season ahead.
I have a 125ml bottle worth £23.50 to giveaway to one lucky reader (that is the equivalent of 25 baths)
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st January 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/olverum-bath-oil-rrp-%C2%A324#sthash.qnPoCl7R.dpuf