With energy prices always in the news, it is important that we understand our energy usage in order to reduce our energy bills and save money.
I have recently been introduced to a very clever device called Joulo, which provides personalised energy advice on how to save energy by remotely and digitally logging how much energy your devices are using. It sounds complicated but Joulo can help you save energy in three simple steps:
Place Joulo on top of the thermostat in your home and press the button to begin. The button will flash green to show that logging has started.
I cannot believe that such a small device can help us understand better how our home consumes energy and reduce our energy bills with personalised advice from Joulo.
This new innovation is part of the Hive technology group by British Gas. You can read more about the award winning device here: http://www.joulo.com/
The Hive group have offered 10 of my readers the chance to try their very own Joulo device.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, facbook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 11th May 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below