I love having photographs of the family displayed all over the house and I am gradually creating a feature wall of my favourite photographs on canvas in our bedroom.
This year has seen me turn 40 and I am not sure if it is that or the fact the children are getting older but I seem to have regained my zest for adventure and braved things that I would have refused to do even a year ago.
One of my favourite adventures this year was my trip out to Bournemouth Bay aboard an actual racing powerboat, piloted by Arran Scott ahead of the P1 Superstock Championship Racing along in a powerboat at 70mph does actually feel like you are bouncing down the stairs in a car with no suspension, and doing donuts around a buoy at high speed is definelty an experience I won’t forget in a hurry but I wanted to immortalise the memory on canvas.
Ordering from Wallcreate is simple:
1. Upload your image
2. Personalise it if you choose
4. Wait for the postman and hang on the wall!
My order came within two days of ordering and I couldn’t be more happy with the results. The colours are crisp and sharp, the canvas is excellent quality and my photo wall is coming together nicely!
The fantastic team at Wallcreate have offered the chance for one of my readers to have one of their photo’s printed onto canvas just in time for Christmas, up to the value of £20.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th November 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below