Sebastian loves his wooden train set and if you want something a bit different then check out this fabulous London Wooden Train Set which features many London attractions.
Being part of John Crane’s own label, ‘Tidlo’, you are sure of value and high quality. Their toys are bright and colourful, promoting fun play and developing imagination and physical skills.
This figure of eight train set features familiar London sights and you can visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace and speed around all the main London sights including the Guards, The Guerkin, Harrods, The Eye and much more. The pieces are colourfully screen printed and the set is great for hand-eye co-ordination skills and imaginative play.
There are over 50 pieces and the set is also compatible with most other popular wooden train sets.
Thanks to the fabulous team at Wooden Toy Shack, I have this gorgeous set to giveaway to one of my readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 15th November 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Free competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/tidlo-wooden-london-train-set#sthash.0sbtWKbs.dpuf