I don’t class myself as a thrifty blog, but I do like to save money where I can, especially at Christmas.
I have talked about how we pay for Christmas using loyalty points before and I am delighted to tell you that Tesco Clubcard Boost is back until 14th December!
If you haven’t heard of Tesco Clubcard Boost it is really simple! If you have been collecting Clubcard points over the year you should have received your Clubcard vouchers in the post – now you can double them up instore or online!
So, for every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers gets you £10 to spend on selected departments. It’s as simple as that, you can double your voucher value to decorate the house, get the stocking fillers and gifts sorted or simply treat yourself. Give your Christmas a Clubcard Boost!
With six children I do have a strict budget that I stick to at Christmas and Clubcard Boost really helps me stick to that.
Last year we bought Merlin passes for Christmas which has given us the most amazing year of days out so we are going to renew them, and, you can buy Merlin passes using your Clubcard Boost!!!!!!
Each pass will cost you just £50!
That is access to 31 attractions all over the UK for £50!!
Next year you could take the kids to Legoland, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, the Sealife Centres, Madam Tussauds, Warwick Castle and much much more!
To celebrate Tesco Clubcard Boost, I have 500 Clubcard points to giveaway to one of my readers
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th November 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below