It’s almost October…….how did that happen?
This week has seen the return of the after-school clubs and Isaac was really excited to get back to playing football. As his feet had grown he is now the proud owner of new football boots and despite being the shortest in his year, seems to be quite adept at playing in goal!
Although the weather is still lovely, we have noticed the mornings are a little nippy so have broken out the jumpers. I am not quite ready to put my beloved fit flops away though and am persevering with chilly toes.
On Wednesday we were invited to the launch of Farmer Palmers new play barn, which was stunning. As it was Daddy’s day off we dragged him along and he got to help Isaac feed the lambs.
Saturday saw Isaac go on his very first Beavers Trip and I dropped him off to catch the ferry to Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour. He had an absolute ball by all accounts, whilst we headed back to Farmer Palmers where Sebastian cuddles his first Guinea Pig.
Here is our week in pictures:
264. a visit to Milestones Museum in Basingstoke where we learned all about World War One
265. Displaying his best goal keeping moves
266. I am not sure he likes his jumper
267. Feeding the lambs at Farmer Palmers
268. This blogging malarkey is easy mum!
269. Finally back to swimming after a tummy bug
270. Isaac’s first Beavers trip to Brownsea Island