Since starting Rainbows, Eliza has suddenly wanted craft morning, noon and night and I have been busy hunting down fun things for her to do.
Interplay have some amazing craft sets for kids and when we were offered the Sparkly Jewellery Set to review I knew Eliza would love it.
The set, which is suitable for children age 4 and over, allows you to thread together the beads and make sparkly charms which you can use to create your own unique necklaces, bracelets, rings and hair clips.
Inside the box is a detailed step-by-step instruction booklet to help you create the pieces, although you can freestyle if you choose.
Inside the box there are lots of packets of different coloured beads, fasteners, rings and hairclips. I separated ours into ramekin pots to make them easy for Eliza to get but made the mistake of emptying the clear beads into them too – keep them separate as they are needed to secure the clasps and are much smaller than the bigger colourful beads.
It is a great set that Eliza and her friend Olivia really enjoyed testing out, making necklaces, bracelets, rings and hair clips. It can be quite fiddly, especially the clasps which they needed help with, but other than they quite happily got on and made the jewellery following the instructions in the booklet which comes worded and also with pictures.
Thanks to the team at Interplay UK, I have a Sparkly Jewellery Set to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 3rd April 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Check out my other giveaways here