Slumbersac baby and toddler sleeping bags are of exceptional quality and are exclusively designed by their in-house UK design team.
Their vast choice of sleeping bags caters for a wide range of ages from newborn right up to 10 years old and includes long-sleeved bags for extra warmth in winter, travel sleeping bags for when you are on the move as well as their innovative sleeping bags with feet, designed specifically for toddlers learning to walk!
Slumbersac sleeping bags come in 4 tog ratings (Tog rating is a measure of the thickness of a sleeping bag and therefore how warm it will keep your child) and are made with 100% cotton and lined with 100% pure cotton, they are rigorously tested and can be both machine-washed and tumble-dried. The filling is made from quick dry soft polyester fleece, which helps to prevent allergies and stops the sleeping bag losing shape and becoming ‘lumpy’.
There is a wide choice of designs to choose from, featuring beautiful embroidery, appliqués and prints to suit both boys and girls. With a winning combination of quality, value, safety and comfort, Slumbersac is your number one choice for sleeping bags for babies and children!
As children grow and start to take their first steps, they need all the help they can get. Slumbersac sleeping bags with feet are great for helping your child as they learn to walk and explore their world for the first time! Toddlers can enjoy the comfort and security of their sleeping bag while still being able to move about freely.
Slumbersac’s sleeping bags with feet are just like their normal sleep bags but with openings for feet so children can walk around while staying cosy in their bag! The innovative sleeping bags are designed so that your child’s feet fit inside the sleeping bag when sleeping and when they wake up they can pop their feet through the openings and walk or crawl around in it!
You can also get your little one into their bag and ready for bed nice and early but they will still have the freedom to play until you’re ready to put them down! Likewise in the morning, they can run around happily in their bag until it’s time to get ready.
Made to the same high standards as all Slumbersac’s other sleeping bags, they are made from soft 100% jersey cotton, lined with 100% cotton and are padded with soft quick-dry polyester fleece.
Slumbersac sleeping bags are of exceptional quality and are exclusively designed by their in-house UK design team. The sleeping bag with feet comes in two prints and the option of name embroidery enables you to personalize the sleeping bag with your little one’s name.
Sleeping bags with feet are available in four sizes from 12 months – 4 years.
• 12 – 18 months / 80cm (measured from shoulder to the feet)
• 18 – 24 months / 90cm (measured from shoulder to the feet)
• 24 – 36 months / 110cm (measured from shoulder to the feet)
• 3-4 years / 120 cm (measured from shoulder to the feet)
Sleeping bags with feet are available in two weights:
• Summer weight / approx. 1.0 tog. These bags are slightly padded and suitable for use in warmer rooms with temperatures between 19 and 24 degrees.
• Standard weight / approx. 2.5 tog.These bags are padded and suitable for general year-round use in room temperatures between 15 and 21 degrees.
Priced from £18.99 – £22.99
With a winning combination of quality, value, safety and comfort, Slumbersac is your number one choice for sleeping bags for babies and children!
You can view the full range at www.slumbersac.co.uk
The team at Slumbersac have offered the chance for my readers to win one of their Slumbersacs in the design, size, tog rating and colour of their choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st May 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a Comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
– See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/slumbersac-childrens-sleeping-bag#sthash.AhwUXblh.dpuf