When is a space hopper not a space hopper?
When it is an Angry Birds Space Hopper!!
Back in 2017 the kids took part in the Squawk Olympics at Robin Hill on the Isle of Wight, where they were introduced to the delights of the space hopper, in a series of fun challenges and races.
Up until then, we had inflatable animal hoppers, but the traditional space hopper is not only great for exercise, but it is brilliant for developing your core muscles and balance.
We have been sent the Red Angry Birds Space Hopper to review.
It comes deflated in a box with its own foot pump and takes just a few minutes to inflate. The kids all had a go, but it is definitely quicker when an adult pumps it up!
Sebby could not wait to get outside and was soon leaping around the garden, seeing how high he could jump.
Luckily, we are already the proud owners of a green hopper, so we turned it into Leonard, King Pig from Angry Birds and set up some races around the garden.
The Angry Birds Space Hopper has an RRP of £15 is made of good quality plastic that will deflate rather than burst if damaged. It can be inflated to a larger size for older children and is suitable for ages 5 and up.
Thanks to the team of Tobar Toys, I have an Angry Birds Space Hopper to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 28th June 2020
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter