I cannot believe that the kids have been back to school for a whole month and we are on countdown to October half term already.
Did you know that the founders of Hotel Chocolat have a brand new beauty range which offers luxury, yet affordable skincare with a range of cocoa rich beauty products, inspired by the wild beauty of Saint Lucia, home to the RABOT 1745 cocoa estate and rainforest spa.
The RABOT 1745 Beauty range consists of range of body scrubs, body oils, hand creams, lip balms and body butters, as well as candles and reed diffusers for the home, with ingredients sourced from the island of St. Lucia.
One thing that really struck me about the range is that, with the exception of the hand scrub, it all comes packaged in reusable containers – the body scrub pot doubles as a coffee cup and lid, the wonder balm comes in bamboo jars, perfect for storing small items of jewellery and the bath and body oil in a glass bottle.
With natural ingredients such as cacao, shea butter, avocado and lime, the range not only feels divine on the skin, but it smells amazing!
To help you survive the madness of the school holidays, RABOT 1745 has offered me a fabulous cacao themed treat pack of beauty essentials for a moment of relaxation, to giveaway to one lucky reader. The treat pack includes: Liquid Chocolate Body Mask, Cacao & Almond Bath & Body Oil and Coconut Chocolate Lip Balm.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 3rd November 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
** Comments are moderated, so may not appear immediatelya Rafflecopter giveaway