This week started with a trip to the cinema to see The Good Dinosaur and I was really surprised that Sebastian sat through the whole film. Afterwards we reenacted the chasing birds scene as we walked through Bournemouth Gardens.
Tuesday was pancake day and Kian insisted in flipping his own pancakes. Thankfully there were no disasters and no pancakes stuck to the ceiling.
On Thursday I took Sebastian to Farmer Palmers and he was quite insistent that the piggies in the picture below were Peppa and her family.
This week was walk to school week at our school and on Friday, all the kids that had walked to school got to go in fancy dress. My two went as Doctor Who and Rapunzel.
Saturday was holiday and we boarded a Condor ferry to France. Let’s just say a few of us were a little green!
Here is my week in pictures:
38. Off to see the Good Dinosaur
39. Someone was very happy to see his brother on the school run
40. Pancake flipping
41. St Andrew’s Church bathed in sunlight
42. Having fun at Farmer Palmers
43. All aboard their chariots for the school run
44. Arriving in Jersey following an eventful sail