It seems many of us have been struggling with taking photo’s this week.
The weather has definitely turned more Autumnal with rain, rain and more rain but it’s still mild and the heating has yet to be fired up. We have bled the radiators to make sure they are ready for when the time comes as I am sure it won’t be long.
I have been to London twice this week. On Tuesday I headed up on the train CHILD FREE to the Dyson event, to see their new DC41 MkII. I actually read a whole book without interruption and then got to network with some fellow bloggers, whilst playing with some new vacuum cleaners and their bladeless fans! It was really relaxing.
The second trip to London was with 4 children and we headed to White Space in London for the Nintendo event, where the kids got to try lots of new games for their DS’s, mingle with their favourite characters, make cakes and even have their faces painted.
Here is my week in pictures:
285. Visiting adventure wonderland and Sebby really enjoyed the miniature train!
286. Working really hard to earn their swimming badges
287. Being introduced to the new Dyson DC41 MkII
288. Does the class bear really have to go back?
289. Rain + Wellies = Puddle Jumping
290. Enjoying sing and dance about at Lemur Landings
291. Meeting Mario and Luigi