It’s March today – how on earth is it March already????
It has been a fairly quiet week this week after the fun we all had during half term. In fact I was really sad to see the kids head back into school as we were enjoying exploring Dorset.
On Monday we had our local networking meeting and this month’s discussion was Vlogging. The lovely Katy from HeyMummyTV gave a brilliant talk filled with hints and tips on how to get started, the do’s and dont’s of filming and even some editing cheats. I have lots of ideas to take forward now. We also had Kian’s parents evening and without exception all his teachers sung his praises – I couldn’t be prouder!
Thursday saw us get a rare night out as hubby took me to see the Bodyguard at the Mayflower. It was an amazing show and the cast were brilliant. We all got to have a sing-a-long and a boogie at the end too.
We rounded off this week with a trip to Moors Valley and Sebby got to ride the train which he adored. He spent the whole trip around the lake saying “choo choo”.
Here is my week in pictures:
53. The weather was atrocious so we had a day inside playing board games – Eliza is getting good at operation now!
54. Kian’s artwork on the wall at school. We were there for parents evening and he got a glowing report
55. After weeks of illness Sebastian is back to his smiley, happy self
56. Eliza prepping for our Doc McStuffins twitter party
57. Hubby bought us tickets to go and see The Bodyguard for Valentines day so we had a very rare evening out
58. Sebby fell asleep in the most unusual position
59. All aboard the train at Moors Valley