The kids have been in excitement overload this week as it has been the final week of school before half term.
We started the week with a trip to Hengistbury Head, where we all had great fun exploring the beaches and climbing the rocks. Sadly the glorious weather didn’t stick around for the rest of the week and both Sebastian and I succumbed to another bug!
Sebby has been trying to climb out of his cot for weeks now so we decided to make it into a bed for him. I have invested in a Gro To Bed duvet for him to help stop him falling out and despite his bug he has been sleeping longer so I think he is more comfortable.
Here is my week in pictures:
39. Abbey leaping off a sand dune on Mudeford Spit
40. Helping me take Sebby to the car before swimming
41. New Big Boy Bed
42. Enjoying the swing at Whitecliff
43. Speeding to school on her scooter
44. Isaac made curry at school and we were invited in to try it. He choose some strange ingredients but it was yummy!
45. Dancing and a birthday party done, time for some Wii U games