Week 5 started with another trip to the hospital with Sebastian as he went downhill rapidly after Eliza’s party. He was prescribed more antibiotics for Tonsillitis and we were sent home, only to go back on Monday morning as he was covered with an angry red rash.
This Doctor did the usual “He’s got a viral infection, antibiotics won’t work so just keep him comfortable with call, ibruprofen and lots of fluids” quote. It was frustrating, and look until Thursday for the rash to fully disappear but thankfully my happy, cheeky, mischevious boy is back!
I did have some exciting developments this week – my new look blog was launched on Wednesday and I am so pleased with the results.
Because Sebby had the lurgy I am afraid it has been a very quiet week photo wise, but here is week 5:
25. Snuggling with my poorly boy
26. Eliza and Sebastian’s godmother, Emma, came to visit and they had a Frozen tea party
27. Watching the video of Eliza’s birthday party (again)
28. My new look blog is launched
29. A very windy school run mean’t the driver couldn’t see
30. Our review TV is going back so we had to watch Lego Movie in 3D before it did
31. A visit to Durlston Country Park with friends