This week has been a bit of a challenging week for me. After two weekends of Isaac being spoiled with WWE and then Doctor Who it seems to have kicked back and he has had a bad week at school. I am not sure if it is because he has got to do exciting things that he loves or if it is coincidence but I have had to see the teacher and head teacher on more than one occasion.
We started the week well with a trip to the Doctor Who Festival in London, where Isaac and I got to indulge in our love of all things Whovian and even got to meet Michelle Gomez who plays Missy.
The rest of the week was fairly uneventful as the weather was rubbish, but I ended the week with a trip to Mumsnet Blogfest where I got to meet the very funny David Baddiel. It was my first time at Blogfest and I have to admit that I was disappointed with the event, although it was great to catch up with some of my favourite blogging buddies.
Here is my week in pictures:
319. Isaac as the Doctor with Missy
320. A slightly messy playroom but they were playing nicely
321. A winter warming pork and apple casserole
322. Modelling their new personalised Christmas tops
323. All the expensive toys we have and he is in love with a free plastic dinosaur from a magazine
324. A very wet day, thank goodness for my Hotter goretex boots
325. Meeting David Baddiel at Blogfest