Thank goodness half term is here – the kids, in particularly Eliza, are exhausted and are in dire need of a break as it has been a very long term.
Eliza has been run down for the last couple of weeks and has succumbed to a cough and cold but she insisted on going into school everyday. Thankfully Friday was an inset day and she spent most of the day curled up on the sofa dozing which seems to have done the trick and she is feeling a bit better now.
It has been a fairly quiet week this week with our only ventures outside being school runs, shopping and a trip to hospital with Sebby for his ENT appointment, which was a complete waste of time!
We also had my BIL’s 21st Birthday meal at TGI Friday on Thursday and then Saturday was our first day of half term fun at the ExCel and MCM Comic Con
Here is my week in pictures:
291. Enjoying the Fire Engine machine outside Asda
292. Playing in the leaves after school
293. Kian forgot his keys so met us at the primary school of pick up
294. Waiting for our ENT appointment
295. My BIL Mark’s 21st Birthday
296. A snoozy day
297. Our favourite costume at MCM Comic Con