I have never been late for Project 365 in all the years I have done it, but we are on holiday and we have been far too much fun on holiday that I have not picked my laptop up until now and that is only because there is an epic thunderstorm going on outside.
Week 21 was all about the build up to our holiday and I have to admit the kids were trying my patience by the end of the week due to a combination of excitement, nerves and general end-of-term tiredness.
Our caterpillars finally emerged from their cocoons so we could release them before we went away and I got to watch Eliza perform as very special song and dance at school, but sadly I am not allowed to share those photo’s here.
Here is my week in pictures:
137. Isaac practising is “ninjastics” at the park
138. A visit to Costa to help a friend with social media resulted in Sebby being rewarded with a giant gingerbread fish
139. Kian’s 3rd climbing lesson and he is coming on brilliantly
140. Saying goodbye to our butterflies
141. An evening out at a local beauty salon
142. Playing with his new WWE set
143. Lounging around at Heathrow waiting for our plane