This week was the end of the school holidays so we finished them off in style with a visit to Diggerland in Devon, where the kids all got to drive some heavy duty JCB’s.
I felt a little sorry for Isaac this week as he was back to school just in time for his birthday, however, we then found out he had a school trip to Streetwise to look forward to on his birthday so the disappointment of being back at school soon turned to excitement.
It was also excitement overload for Eliza who was also going on her first ever school trip without Mummy – a visit to Weymouth Sealife Centre. Apparently she was brilliant and as we are regular visitors there she was busy showing everyone around and what creatures they could see in each tank.
Other than that it was a week of getting back into routine following the Easter break and planning a certain young man’s superhero themed birthday party, complete with a couple of surprise guests.
Here is my week in pictures:
109. Isaac driving a Dumper Truck
110. Eliza ready for her very first all day school trip
111. I spent the morning mowing lawns and the blossom has finally come out on the apple tree
112. Our caterpillars are getting big
113. Celebrating Isaac’s 7th birthday at Frankie & Benny’s
114. Sebby fell asleep on a cushion after swimming
115. Not sure Sebby was impressed with the special guest at the party, but Isaac was!