Woohoo, spring is officially here and we are looking forward to the warmer weather, not that it has graced us with its presence yet.
This has been a tough week as one by one the whole family has gone down with a nasty tummy bug, with Eliza and Sebastian getting it twice! If you know me you will know I don’t like being indoors for a great length of time so I have felt a bit like a caged animal but the house is gleaming and hopefully now germ free as we have been through two bottles of Zoflora and my steam cleaner has been on daily
Isaac and Eliza’s swimming school were fab and moved there lessons to a time when they were well which saw them get their swimming certificates. Isaac got his 20m award and Eliza her 5m.
Here is my week in pictures:
74. A quiet Mother’s Day spent indoors with a poorly Eliza
75. Poor Sebby now poorly too
76. We found our first Ladybird of the year in the garden
77. Isaac and Eliza posing with their swimming certificates
78. Eliza got to review the Frozen Magical Snow Sleeve. My garden is now covered in silly string but to see the smile on her face was worth it
79. Sebby ready for his swimming lesson
80. Poor Sebby down with the bug for a 2nd time