Having hubby home over half term has been fantastic and he has finally witnessed how and why I sometimes have a bad day too.
The kids have been monopolizing all his time and often bicker over who can sit on his lap, although they have not been impressed by his
much stricter house rules.
The good news is that hubby has passed a telephone interview for a new job this week and has a full face to face interview on Monday so we have everything crossed that it goes well.
Here is our week in pictures:
47. We went to Corfe Castle where our teddy’s took part in the Teddy Zip Wire activity. The kids had a great time exploring the castle and learning about its history, but the favourite part was most definitely watching their brave teddy’s in action.
48. Callan arrived to visit for Half Term, bringing his homework and revision with him – let’s just say that Physics was never my strongest subject so I wasn’t much help!
49. Eliza snoring surrounded by her Doc McStuffins toys. We are reviewing the Twinkle Tog sleepsuit and I only wish they did one in my size.
50. Wednesday saw us take advantage of a fab offer to attend Monkey World. It was a fantastic day out and Abbey and Callan loved it as much now as when they were little.
51. We descended on the local park where Sebastian hogged the swing. It was a bit boggy though after all the rain and Isaac ended up literally covered in mud!
52. We have been asked to review a Kettler Go Kart. After an hour of much huffing and puffing by hubby it was finally ready for a test drive and kept the kids amused for hours!
53. The boys were back out on the Go Kart, so Eliza gave chase on her Microscooter.