I cannot believe the kids are on holiday from school already – it only feels like 5 minutes since they were back after the last one!
Last weekend saw us head out to Burton Bradstock for the Spring Tide Festival, where Isaac and Eliza were introduced to the delights of a traditional Punch & Judy show.
Eliza has finally cracked the last hurdle in the, at times painful, potty training malarkey. By doing a number two she finally earned Rainbow Dash which has barely left her side since.
Tuesday saw Eliza’s best friend, Olive, celebrate her first birthday so we headed out to Peppa Pig World for the day. The girls were thick as thieves and we were all very impressed with the new double-decker carousel.
Here is our week in pictures:
138. Enjoying the Punch & Judy Show
139. Finally being given Rainbow Dash – he has only been hidden in a cupboard for six weeks!
140. Enjoying the Carousel with Olive
141. End of term at swimming so they got to enjoy the slides
142. Isaac earned a new badge at Beavers
143. Isaac was a Prince in his school assembly as we proudly watched from the audience. He remembered all his words and even managed to say “Exotic” properly. (He has been in training for two weeks)
144. Kian and Isaac enjoying the Bournemouth Wheels Festival.