I have been lusting after a Pink Lining bag since my best friend Leann had one when she had one for Bethany, then another with Lily, oh and another one with Henry but I never got around to actually owning one as I had perfectly good one that came with my pram, so hubby said!
I tried hinting to hubby that I wanted one, to no avail and now that Sebby is one did I really need a new changing bag as I rarely use my old one?
We go on a lot of days out and I have been using hubby’s old backpack to carry all our essentials as it is comfy and easy to carry, however as the days get cooler it is apparent that it is not quite big enough, especially when out and about splashing in muddy puddles as I need to take at least three changes of clothes.
I was over the moon when Pink Lining contacted me offering the chance to review something from their range, the only problem was choosing. I almost went for their stunning baby sleeping bag, but then I found the Wanderlust Rucksack changing bag and knew that was the one for me.
The Rucksack is designed so you can wear it over your shoulders leaving your hands free for everything else and is perfect for long days out with little ones! The designer, Charlotte, has very cleverly thought out the design of this bag ensuring it is functional and hardworking with an insulated compartment for keeping a packed lunch fresh, lots of pockets and a middle section that opens out flat containing a cupcake changing mat so that you can change baby on the move on the rucksack!
Our first outing with it was to Moors Valley to do the Gruffalo Child’s Trail. There is so much room inside that not only did it carry a change of clothes for Isaac, Eliza and Sebastian, but is also held baby wipes, nappies, lunch for all of us, my DSLR, 2 x lens’, purse and phone plus there was room for more!! There was no need for me to take separate bags, which is what normally happens.
Hubby’s rucksack is a shove it all in and then dig around to find what you are looking for type bag. Not this rucksack – there are numerous pockets inside so I can organise the bag. It was a real treat being able to put my hands straight on the item I was looking for!
The bag features:
- Large zip pocket to store the signature pink lining changing mat, with large mesh slip pockets to store items such as baby food, muslins, clean clothes etc
- Signature shocking pink water resistant lining
- Insulated front pocket containing zip mesh pocket for ice pack or sandwiches. There is also a thermo-insulated sleeve for a bottle, which keeps it warm (or cold) for up to 4 hours.
- Signature print zip wet bag for wipes or dirty clothes
- Mummy’s Space (rear section) which contains a zip pocket for valuables, 2 slip pockets (perfect size for my phone), detachable mirror, pen loop, key (or dummy) fob on elasticated ribbon and a large zip mesh pocket
- Handle external side pockets which are a perfect size to hold drinks
The rucksack is now my bag of choice and has ousted my handbag. I have had so many comments asking where it is from, as the owl design seems to be a firm favourite with everyone!
It’s a 10/10 from me!
The fabulous team at Pink Lining are offering one of my readers the chance to win one of their Yummy Mummy Mini Changing Bags which have been designed in response for the growing demand for a smaller less cumbersome bag for Mothers with toddlers. It’s fabulous for Mothers who love the Pink Lining bags and prints but no longer need such a large bag for all the baby paraphernalia. The Mini Yummy Mummy can be swung over the shoulder for a walk to the shop or playground or kept in the car filled with wipes and spare clothes, the prefect mini changing bag!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 9th November 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/pink-lining-yummy-mummy-mini-changing-bag#sthash.hr9VcZVb.dpuf