Pebli Town comes with 4 exciting interactive game modes; Story Teller, Games, Story Creator and Video Room. The board uses hot spot technology, which means that any actions on the board are translated to the tablet.
99% of all game play is done on the board with the physical characters, so children don’t have to directly interact with the tablet.
Pebli Town is designed to develop children’s creativity, imagination, problem solving, vocabulary, hand eye coordination, focus and attention. The game is aimed at children aged 3-6 and I just love the official launch with Amanda Holden.
The team at Toys Alive are giving one of my readers the chance to win a Pebli Town of their very own.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 15th November 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/interactive-game-pebli-town#sthash.c5d47wac.dpuf