Having not been since Christmas we were really impressed with the improvements they have made to the park, especially the new Victorian Double Decker Carousel which is surrounded by amazing topiary and the fantastic new restaurant and toy shop which are at the exit gate.
Peppa Pig World is a must for any Peppa fan – make sure you take your swimwear for a splash about in the Muddy Puddles splash park. There is Mr Potato’s Adventure play park to stretch those legs after you have sailed on Grandpa Pig’s Boat, ridden on his “Mini-a-ture Locomotive” and driven in Daddy Pig’s car.
If you want a view of the whole park, there is the Balloon ride, Windy Castle or Miss Rabbit’s Helicopters. George’s Dinosaur ride and the indoor George’s Spaceship play zone are firm favourites with mine too. The whole park looks just like the TV show and you can even visit Peppa’s House and Madam Gazelle’s Nursery. Beware the music sticks in your head for days!
As season pass holders we spent lots of time in Paultons Park last year and I have no doubt that we will do the same this year as there is so much to do. Now the weather is starting to warm up the kids can start enjoying the splash parks whilst the teens head off and do some of the bigger rides like the Edge.
You mustn’t forget the rest of Paulton’s Park when you are there – you can walk with the Dinosaurs, ride child friendly roller coasters, visit the birds and animals and enjoy the 4D cinema.
The park is set on the Edge of the New Forest, just outside Southampton and the grounds are simply stunning. The attention to detail is second to none and I cannot wait to see these topiary models when the plants are more mature.
If there is one ride that will tear the little ones out of Peppa Pig World, it is definitely the Carousel!
For Day 27 of my #CMBigBirthdayBonanza the lovely team at Paultons Park have offered me a family ticket* to give away.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 13th July 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below