Nanogen is a luxury range of hair thickening and volumising products that are the perfect solution for stressed, dried and overworked hair after the Christmas festivities.
The New Year is a great opportunity to try a new routine – from top to toe – and as we re-evaluate our diet and exercise regimes, it’s also a good moment to reflect on the health of our tresses and give them the TLC they deserve.
Winter Hair and Scalp Warning:
The cold of the winter months can be drying on your hair and scalp, resulting in straw-like hair and a flaky scalp – all which can be contributing factors to hair thinning. The solution? Using Nanogen Hair Fibres in conjunction with Nanogen’s healthy scalp supporting products.
- Treat your scalp for long-term hair health and detox with the range of Nanogen thickening shampoos, conditioners and the Hair Hydrator
- Conceal with the high-quality Natural Keratin Hair Fibres to cosmetically enhance your hair without blocking hair follicles or causing hair shaft damage
- Experiment with hair styling – use the Hair Fibres as a novel and gentle way to create and hold your hair in place with the Root Boost Spray.
Nanogen’s renowned Keratin Hair Fibres are the perfect solution to add fullness and thickness to fine or thinning hair by camouflaging wide partings, receding hairline or thinning areas. Kinetic™ technology ensures the fibres blend naturally to your hair and stay in place all day. Available in a range of 10 natural shades to fit a variety of hair types.
Nanogen’s Detox Hair and Scalp Solution:
Nanogen reveals its ‘Top 5 Winter Hair Savours’ – the key ingredients that will nourish your scalp and let you say ‘Hello New Year! Hello thick and healthy hair!’
When you think of protein you think muscle gains. Well Keratin is a natural protein that provides hair with moisture, body and therefore an instant thickening effect. Keratin = hair gains! The reason for this is cysteine, an amino acid gives keratin its unique strengthening and protecting qualities.
Find Keratin in: Keratin Hair Fibres, all Shampoos, Root Boost and Hair Hydrator
Despite the science-y name, beta-glucan is a natural compound extracted from plants and is shown to stimulate growth, collagen and improves hair’s strength, all of which help to reduce breakage. It also reduces the appearance of redness and gives gentle relief from itchy and irritated scalps.
Find Beta-Glucan in: 5-IN-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Men, 7-IN-1 Shampoo for Women and Conditioner for Women
Those into their skincare will know how popular this powerhouse ingredient is. One molecule of hyaluronic acid is able to hold 1000x its own weight in water. This means intense hydration for the hair follicle and the scalp, helping cells to hold onto water and leaving the surface plumped and hydrated. This leaves hair nourished and shiny.
Find Hyaluronic Acid in: Hair Hydrator and Conditioner for Women
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Pollution can be a big cause of stress to your hair. This antioxidant powerhouse helps to protect hair follicles from the inflammatory effects of free radical damage, to soothe an irritated scalp. Green tea extract protects the hair from pollution to minimise damage it may cause the hair and scalp.
Find Green Tea Extract in: Root boost, Hair Hydrator and all Shampoos
Say goodbye to ‘hat hair’! This vitamin B5 derivative works as a humectant, attracting water from the air and utilising it to improve hair lustre, while nourishing the hair follicle. Hair is visibly moisturised and shiny, with less static and fly-aways.
Find Panthenol in: 5-IN-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Men, 7-IN-1 Shampoo for Women, Conditioner for Women, Hair Hydrator and Root Boost.
Thanks to the team at Nanogen, I have a 7-IN-1 Shampoo for Women and Nanogen Keratin Hair Fibres in the shade that matches the winners hair colour to giveaway to two lucky readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 2nd February 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Option** – Answer the Question – Visit Nanogen.com/whatshadeareyou and tell me which shade you would choose if you won
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
**Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately