An entrepreneurial mum has officially launched her exciting new children’s t-shirt range business, all thanks to her young son Charlie who asked her to get him a “cool t-shirt”.
Tigershark Apparel Ltd opened its doors for business on 21st April 2014 with an innovative new spin on t-shirt design which combines fashion with education for children aged 5 to 11.
Anna Fairs came up with the idea after being frustrated that all she could find were TV characters and Superhero t-shirts that flooded the market. She decided to create Charlie his own range of t-shirts based on what he was learning at school.
Tigershark Apparel Ltd has officially launched with six different designs made with boys in mind. They include images of the solar system, a Minotaur, a centipede, a stag beetle, a spitfire and dinosaurs. All t-shirts designed and printed in the UK, are 100% cotton and are great quality having been ring spun and pre-shrunk. They come in sizes 5-6, 7-8 and 9-11 and are reasonably priced at £10.
TigerShark has offered me a t-shirt to giveaway to one of my readers. Simply visit www.tigersharktshirts.co.uk and tell me which one you would choose if you won!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, facbook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 11th May 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below