In this new digital age do you find that you don’t display your pictures like you used to?
I always resolve to print some out and buy photo frames, but just never seem to get round to it, so when Canvas Design asked me to review a canvas print I jumped at the chance.
The problem I had was choosing the picture. I had tried to make a collage using another canvas provider but just couldn’t get the pictures to fit so Loren from Canvas Design offered to design it for me.
I am delighted with the result.
The photo’s are clear and crisp and it is visibly well made. It arrived the day after I approved the design in huge amounts of packaging to ensure it arrived safely which was just as well as it turned up in the middle of the worst day of the storms we have been witnessing and the poor delivery driver was soaked through!
The other thing that impressed me was that the canvas arrived with wall fixings too which meant we could hang it straight away.
I am busy trying to decide how to decorate our bedroom, but my photo wall is starting to come together and I already have my next canvas planned.
Canvas Design have a fab Virtual Ordering System which allows you to see your photo on canvas in a real room and you can make the canvas the size you want up to 40″ wide. Simply upload your photo, decide on the style – landscape, portrait or square and choose the size. As simple as that!
With prices starting at £7.99 they won’t break the bank either.
The lovely team at Canvas Design have offered me a canvas up to the size of 40″ x 40″ to giveaway to my readers, just in time for Mothers Day.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 16th March 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment **
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
** Comments are moderated so may not show immediately