I had never heard of Mr Potato Head before the release of the Toy Story films, but he has been a much loved addition to our toy box for a few years, as the kids love to mix up his looks.
Now, Mr Potato Head, has found his voice after 60 years thanks to Hasbro’s latest innovation of the globally popular toy.
In the box are: Mr Potato Head, two arms, two ears, eyes, nose, hat, two mouths, an instruction booklet and the 3 x AA batteries it requires are also included.
Like the original Mr Potato Head, you can arrange his looks with the removable body parts, although because the mouth is magnetic, rather than on a post, the mouth does have to be placed near the base of Mr Potato Head.
Mr Potato Head Movin’ Lips allows the beloved character to speak over 40 phrases and sing parodies to popular songs, all while his lips are moving in funny directions.
Once the mouth is attached press the buttons on his feet and his lips magically synchronise to wacky songs and some really funny phrases!
Mr Potato Head Movin’ Lips toy features more than 40 phrases and 4 parodies to popular songs, including a parody of the song “Lips Are Movin” by Meghan Trainor and has an RRP of £19.99.
Thanks to the team at Hasbro, I have a Mr Potato Head Movin’ Lips to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 13th October 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter