Back in September I was introduced to the Mini Hornit – the ultimate lights and sound effects accessory for children’s bikes and scooters.
Now Mini Hornit have introduced Mini Hornit LIDS.
Eliza got a new bike for Christmas and we have been on the search for a new helmet, but have been struggling as nothing reached her exacting standards.
Mini Hornit LIDS are are bike and scooter helmets that are a bit, no a LOT, cooler than most kids’ bike helmets!
Painstakingly designed to look stylish & fun (or quiet and understated in the case of Stealth!), they are fully adjustable, comfortable, lightweight and are actually something children will want to wear.
Not only do the helmets look cool, I love the integrated LED light, an added safety feature which is useful for riding home after school in winter or when it is dull and dreary outside. The LED light has three modes, constant, fast flash and slow flash.
The helmets come in two sizes: Small – (48-53cm) and Medium – 53-58cm) and all feature a head adjuster and have 11 air vents for comfort.
I tried to persuade Eliza to get the Head Candy LID, but the Pug Puppies was only only choice.
Thanks to Mini Hornit I have a Mini Hornit LID to giveaway to one lucky reader in the design of their choice.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 11th March 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter