Miles from Tomorrow is an intergalactic adventure that charts the outer space missions of young adventurer Miles Callisto and his family as they help connect the universe on behalf of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
Space, science and technology experts from NASA and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), the Space Tourism Society and Google serve as consultants on the series, which is designed to inspire young children’s interest in space exploration and the world that lies beyond their own.
Now you can create your own intergalactic space adventure with this incredible Stellosphere play set.
We were sent the Stellosphere play set to review and my first tip, if you are buying it as a gift, especially one for Christmas, is to build it before wrapping it as it takes a good hour to fit all the pieces together. There may have been some muttering from Hubby as the set is quite flimsy and he did struggle with some parts, especially with placing some of the stickers.
Just like the spaceship from the TV series, the Stellosphere is packed with loads of cool features, including light and sound effects plus articulated Miles and MERC figures.
The vehicle opens up to reveal the cabin inside, with lots of features including a zip line and stands for you to secure the characters.
The set is recommended for children age 3 and over but if I am honest, it is too flimsy for children that age and Sebby is forever asking me to fix it as he breaks bit off. I would recommend for children over the age of 5 who are able to put things back together again.
I have a Miles Stellosphere Play set to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th October 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Leave a Comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation