Anca is passionate about the kids getting the right shoes for their feet and having been disappointed by both the range and quality of shoes by the UK market leaders, decided to set up her own website offering the best shoes that Europe had to offer.
The selection of shoes on her website has been personally handpicked by Anca using knowledge she has gathered through research of both shoe makers and parents. Most of the products on her website are made in the EU with high quality leather and craftmanship.
The thing that really struck me with the ranges is the variety of colours – I am fed up with red & pink for girls and black & brown for boys.
There is an easy to download size guide to ensure you get the correct fit, and there is free returns in case something isn’t quite right. With free deliveries on spends over over £40, and sizes going up to UK size 5, there is something for everyone.
The lovely Anca has offered one of my readers the chance to win a pair of shoes of their choice from the Mara kids Shoes website (maximum value £35)
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, facbook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st May 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment telling me which pair you would choose
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below