Much as I moan about all the extra work I have to do around Christmas, it is a time of year that I love.
The tree, the decorations, the lights, the songs, the films – there are so many different traditions that we take part in, some of which have been handed down from older generations and others which we have introduced ourselves.
We don’t start the Christmas preparations until 1st December when our advent calendars come out and our elves arrive to cause havoc.
From then on, it is a festive free-for-all, with festive decorations going up, mince pies being consumed and presents being stuffed into every available free space in the house.
New Christmas traditions in our house include Christmas Eve boxes containing books, pyjamas and a treat for the kids and getting personal messages for the kids from Santa using the PNP app.
Swizzels are inviting their fans to share their Christmas traditions with them on their social channels for the chance to win a Christmas hamper full of Swizzels surprises, plus they have offered me this fabulous hamper to give away to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 15th December 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter