MadeGood® are the UK’s FIRST EVER, totally allergen free granola snack bar that is safe for kids to eat in schools and is packed full of essential vitamins to keep them going and healthy!
We tried them out over the summer and they taste great, making each bar a perfect lunchbox treat or snack for EVERYONE.
MadeGood® is free from most common allergens including gluten, nuts, peanuts, egg, dairy and soy and boasts a good source of vitamins from six different vegetables.
The bars are available in three flavours; Chocolate Banana, Chocolate Chip and Mixed Berry from ASDA stores across the UK now, each box contains 6 x 24g bars and costs £2.79 RRP.
Thanks to the team at MadeGood, I have a set of all three flavours to giveaway to 3 lucky readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 15th December 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter